The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 7 inhabitants. Santa Rosa is at 1,873 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Rosa in Aguascalientes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Rosa, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rosa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rosa (Aguascalientes) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aguascalientes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Coyotes (318 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (9 inhabitants)
- El Centinela (3 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (14 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (18 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (- inhabitants)
- Granja Don Mónico (3 inhabitants)
- Granja Guadalupe (11 inhabitants)
- La Ahuja (Aguja) (33 inhabitants)
- Montoro (Mesa del Salto) (1776 inhabitants)
- Norias del Paso Hondo (3362 inhabitants)
- Playas de Guadalupe (147 inhabitants)
- Cielo Grande (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Soledad (2 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (Los López) (52 inhabitants)