The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #303 of the whole municipality. Santa Rosa is at 561 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Rosa is located at 19.7 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Rosa.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Rosa (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rosa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rosa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Bethel (2 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (5 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (5 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa Dos (195 inhabitants)
- Gracias a Dios (5 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (16 inhabitants)
- La Realidad (3 inhabitants)
- Los Negros (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Palestina (1116 inhabitants)
- Sacrosanto (9 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (25 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (6 inhabitants)