The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #224 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Rosa is at 934 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Rosa is located at 3.6 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Rosa.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Rosa in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Rosa, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Rosa building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Bellavista (Monte Grande) (5 inhabitants)
- Candelaria (9 inhabitants)
- Chicozapote (4 inhabitants)
- Cima el Porvenir (8 inhabitants)
- El Limón (16 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (236 inhabitants)
- Las Águilas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (11 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (10 inhabitants)
- Piedras Leguas (5 inhabitants)
- Renovadora Lupita (- inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)
- San José de los Naranjos (10 inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)