The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Noria de Ángeles (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #46 of the ranking. Santa Rosa is at 2,147 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Rosa? You can find it at 10.0 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Maravillas, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Noria de Ángeles, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at East, at 21.4 kilometers. To enjoy the Santa Rosa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Rosa in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Rosa, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Rosa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Rosa (Zacatecas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Noria de Ángeles. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rosa.
Photos of Santa Rosa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Rosa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Rosa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Noria de Ángeles
- Antártida Chilena (2 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Alvarado (El Gallinero) (113 inhabitants)
- Colonia Lázaro Cárdenas (108 inhabitants)
- Colonia Madero (Madero) (937 inhabitants)
- El Tepozán (1043 inhabitants)
- Estación Genaro (333 inhabitants)
- General Lauro G. Caloca (El Rascón) (1159 inhabitants)
- Las Hondillas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cortés (- inhabitants)
- Playas del Refugio (Huertas de Maravillas) (453 inhabitants)
- Puerta de Puebla (- inhabitants)
- Puerto de Juan Alberto (293 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Real de Ángeles (154 inhabitants)