Santa Rosa (Francisco I. Madero, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Santa Rosa, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will discover this incredible town of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #137 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Rosa is at 1110 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Rosa is located at 21.5 kilometers from Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Rosa.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rosa in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Rosa.
Photos of Santa Rosa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Rosa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista de Arriba (1021 inhabitants)
- El Venado (160 inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (30 inhabitants)
- Francisco Nuñez (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (10 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (3 inhabitants)
- La Marsellita (Marsella Dos) (3 inhabitants)
- La Noria del Tazas (4 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Trinidad (38 inhabitants)
- Las Mercedes (888 inhabitants)
- María de Lourdes Encina Bernal (4 inhabitants)
- Noé Saldaña (2 inhabitants)
- Nueva Trinidad (62 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Ulua (338 inhabitants)