The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #428 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Rosa is at 380 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Santa Rosa is located at 5.7 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Rosa.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Rosa (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Rosa, which has the following symbol
The population of Santa Rosa (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RosaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Rosa, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Rosa so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL MONTE SALERNO: 8 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- MONTE SALERNO HOTEL & SUITES: 7 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 7 km away, direction Southwest (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AL FOJAR: 7 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rosa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Rosa.
Population pyramid of Santa Rosa (Nuevo León)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Santa Rosa by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Santa Rosa there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Santa Rosa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Rosa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa
Do you like Santa Rosa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Aguas Claras (- inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (6 inhabitants)
- Campestre las Vírgenes (4 inhabitants)
- Charco Azul (1 inhabitants)
- La Perla (1 inhabitants)
- El Coronel (68 inhabitants)
- El Huarache (8 inhabitants)
- El Llano (- inhabitants)
- La Parrita (9 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (11 inhabitants)
- Los Olmos (- inhabitants)
- Pocos Cuernos (4 inhabitants)
- Portal del Valle (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Retiro Juvenil [Centro de Retiro Juvenil (6 inhabitants)