The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #171 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Rosa is at 8 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Rosa is located at 16.1 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Rosa.
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rosa.
The population of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RosaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Rosa itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 22 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 22 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 23 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 26 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Photos of Santa Rosa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Rosa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Rosa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Rosa
Do you like Santa Rosa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Acapulquito (2 inhabitants)
- Armando Salinas (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (2 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (6 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- España (19 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (- inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (10 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (8 inhabitants)
- Los Coquitos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Hermanos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Reyes (9 inhabitants)
- Papaloapan (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)