The town of Santa Rita Dos is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #88 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Rita Dos is at 10 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Rita Dos is located at 24.1 kilometers from San Vicente Tancuayalab, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Rita Dos.
Where is Santa Rita Dos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Rita Dos in San Luis Potosí? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Rita Dos.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rita Dos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rita Dos (San Luis Potosí) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rita Dos
With the satellite map of Santa Rita Dos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Rita Dos.
Vote for Santa Rita Dos. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rita Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Arnulfo Ochoa (- inhabitants)
- Ejido la Bolsa Uno (92 inhabitants)
- Ejido Ricardo Flores Magón (- inhabitants)
- El Cable (3 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (5 inhabitants)
- Encarnación Hernández Hernández (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (427 inhabitants)
- HÃ©ctor Meraz Rivera (- inhabitants)
- Los Fomentos (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jomté (Antiguo Tamuín Dos) (49 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Coposo (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Cuayalab (1474 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Nuevo (4 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (1 inhabitants)
- Tampasito (- inhabitants)