The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #96 of the ranking. Santa Rita is at 1,341 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Rita? You can find it at 9.9 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Bermejillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Mapimí, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at West, at 32.6 kilometers. To enjoy the Santa Rita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rita in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rita (Durango) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mapimí. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Rita.
Vote for Santa Rita. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- 18 de Julio (Establo Chapingo) (- inhabitants)
- Bermejillo (10139 inhabitants)
- Buen Día (74 inhabitants)
- Ceballos (3923 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (2 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (- inhabitants)
- Héroe de Nacozari (2 inhabitants)
- Hotel El Mirador (2 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (- inhabitants)
- Las Glorias (- inhabitants)
- Las Marías (230 inhabitants)
- Los Milagros de San Julián (El Pollo) (- inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (- inhabitants)
- Roma Texas (30 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (La Amapola) (- inhabitants)