The town of Santa Martha is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #209 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Martha is at 40 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Martha is located at 13.3 kilometers from Tamuín, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Martha.
Where is Santa Martha? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Martha in San Luis Potosí: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Martha, which is marked with the following symbol
¿Necesitas localizar un determinado edificio de Santa Martha en una foto de satélite? En este enlace tenemos una imagen actualizada, donde puedes ver las calles y las casas del pueblo.
The population of Santa Martha (San Luis Potosí) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Martha
With the satellite map of Santa Martha will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tamuín. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Martha.
Vote for Santa Martha. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Martha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Martha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Benito Valdez Bustos (1 inhabitants)
- Ejido Patricio Jiménez Dos (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Rubén Jaramillo (25 inhabitants)
- La Montaña Uno (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (Ruiz Cortines Tres) (4 inhabitants)
- Luis Mar (- inhabitants)
- Raúl Sandoval Zapata (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Aleluya Puerta Dos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Framboyán (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Herradura (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Isla (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Alejandra (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Juan (- inhabitants)
- Tampacoy (5 inhabitants)
- Tranquitas (2 inhabitants)