The town of Santa Martha is located in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #61 of the whole municipality. Santa Martha is at 28 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Martha is located at 47.3 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Kantunilkín, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Martha.
Where is Santa Martha? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Martha (Quintana Roo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Santa Martha (Quintana Roo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa MarthaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Martha itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SACBE: 34 km away, direction South (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MAYA: 34 km away, direction South (24 minutes by car)
- POSADA EL BOCADITO: 38 km away, direction South (29 minutes by car)
- KOKI KOKI COBÁ: 36 km away, direction South (27 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Martha
With the satellite map of Santa Martha will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Martha.
Vote for Santa Martha
Do you like Santa Martha or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Martha to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas
- Cedralito (- inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (1 inhabitants)
- El Ideal (909 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso del Tatich (3 inhabitants)
- Esperanza (487 inhabitants)
- Juárez (195 inhabitants)
- KantunilkÃn (- inhabitants)
- La Pequeña Tierra (5 inhabitants)
- Platanal (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Lucas (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (57 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (1271 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Melva (56 inhabitants)
- Tres Reyes (466 inhabitants)