Santa Martha (Villa Corzo, Chiapas)
Know the tiny town of Santa Martha through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of Santa Martha is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #1055 of the whole municipality. Santa Martha is at 737 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Martha is located at 31.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of El Parral, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 41.2 kilometers in direction North. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Martha.
Where is Santa Martha? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Martha in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Santa Martha
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Martha, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Martha.
Vote for Santa Martha. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Martha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Martha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Cinco de Mayo (4 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (2 inhabitants)
- El Rubít (14 inhabitants)
- La Paz (Lindavista) (10 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (Gracias a Dios) (28 inhabitants)
- Piedra Blanca (7 inhabitants)
- Rincón de las Pavas (43 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Dios (23 inhabitants)
- San Martín (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (12 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (- inhabitants)
- Texcoco (6 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (- inhabitants)