The town of Santa Magdalena is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #485 of the whole municipality. Santa Magdalena is at 81 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Magdalena is located at 20.3 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Magdalena.
Where is Santa Magdalena? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Magdalena in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Magdalena (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa MagdalenaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Magdalena itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 32 km away, direction Southeast (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 32 km away, direction Southeast (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 28 km away, direction Southeast (22 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 27 km away, direction Southeast (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Magdalena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Magdalena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Magdalena.
Photos of Santa Magdalena
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Magdalena, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Magdalena, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Magdalena
Do you like Santa Magdalena or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Magdalena to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Coyolito (Santa Anita) (1 inhabitants)
- El Golfo (154 inhabitants)
- El Roble (3 inhabitants)
- Espíritu Santo (Las Palmas) (- inhabitants)
- Familia López (- inhabitants)
- La Bendición (3 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (11 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (1 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (9 inhabitants)
- Los Morales (4 inhabitants)
- Los PÃ©rez (- inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Juanita (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (- inhabitants)