The town of Santa Lucía is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #492 of the whole municipality. Santa Lucía is at 593 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Lucía is located at 5.6 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 28.8 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Lucía.
Where is Santa Lucía? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Lucía (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Lucía, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Lucía (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa LucíaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Lucía itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTO HOTEL AS: 6 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
- MOTEL MAYRA: 7 km away, direction Northwest (5 minutes by car)
- CASA DE ABONADOS: 8 km away, direction Northwest (6 minutes by car)
- POSADA LAS AGUILAS: 6 km away, direction Northwest (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Lucía
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Lucía, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Lucía.
Photos of Santa Lucía
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Lucía? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Lucía.
Vote for Santa Lucía
Do you like Santa Lucía or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Lucía to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Alianza (- inhabitants)
- El Diamante (5 inhabitants)
- El Ocotillo (9 inhabitants)
- El Tizate (- inhabitants)
- Fracción Tres Pinos (2 inhabitants)
- La Suiza (2 inhabitants)
- Las Camelias (2 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (6 inhabitants)
- Las Guayabitas (37 inhabitants)
- Montecristo (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Tehuacan (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín (8 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (12 inhabitants)
- Iberia (8 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (7 inhabitants)