The town of Santa Lucía is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #438 of the ranking. Santa Lucía is at 848 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Lucía? You can find it at 19.2 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Lucía location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Lucía? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Lucía in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Lucía.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Lucía (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa LucíaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Lucía itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL VERDUGO: 14 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL COLUMPIO: 18 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALVI: 20 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CACAHOATAN: 17 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Lucía
With the satellite map of Santa Lucía will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Lucía.
Vote for Santa Lucía
Do you like Santa Lucía or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Lucía to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Agua Fría (1 inhabitants)
- Andares del Soconusco (905 inhabitants)
- El Pinal (608 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (4 inhabitants)
- El Guarumo (31 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna Alta (123 inhabitants)
- La Joya (4 inhabitants)
- Los Coquitos (1225 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (- inhabitants)
- Luis Espinoza (247 inhabitants)
- Plan de Esperanza Baja (130 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Chicharras (5 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (196 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (388 inhabitants)
- Sonora (12 inhabitants)