The town of Santa Josefa is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 2 inhabitants. Santa Josefa is at 49 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Santa Josefa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Josefa in Tabasco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Josefa, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Josefa building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Josefa (Tabasco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Josefa
With the satellite map of Santa Josefa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Balancán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Josefa.
Vote for Santa Josefa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Josefa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Josefa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Arroyo el Triunfo 2da. Sección (312 inhabitants)
- Campo Alto (96 inhabitants)
- El Dollar (- inhabitants)
- Frente Único (65 inhabitants)
- Guajimalpa 2da. Sección (76 inhabitants)
- Jerusalém - Belén (152 inhabitants)
- Mactún (927 inhabitants)
- María de Jesús (1 inhabitants)
- Pantoja (10 inhabitants)
- Paraíso (2 inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe Sección Kilómetro 21 (31 inhabitants)
- Potrero del Llano (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)