The town of Santa Isolina is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #237 of the ranking. Santa Isolina is at 39 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Isolina? You can find it at 28.9 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Pánuco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Isolina location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Isolina? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Isolina (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Isolina (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa IsolinaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Isolina itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES: 36 km away, direction West (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL ANGEL: 39 km away, direction West (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN BARTOLO: 34 km away, direction West (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 34 km away, direction West (29 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Isolina
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Isolina, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Isolina.
Population pyramid of Santa Isolina (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Santa Isolina by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Santa Isolina there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Santa Isolina
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Isolina, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Isolina, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Isolina
Do you like Santa Isolina or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Isolina to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Cube Valdez (- inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- El Palmar (2 inhabitants)
- El Setenta y Uno (- inhabitants)
- El Taotao (- inhabitants)
- La Angostura (208 inhabitants)
- La Bahía (3 inhabitants)
- La Centinela (La Fortaleza) (- inhabitants)
- Las Cotorras (- inhabitants)
- Loma de los Indios (5 inhabitants)
- Los Angelitos (Garesche) (- inhabitants)
- Paso Potrero (124 inhabitants)
- San José (32 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (- inhabitants)
- Tampalache e Isleta Grande (Las Ánimas) (327 inhabitants)