The town of Santa Isabel is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Santa Isabel is at 39 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Santa Isabel? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Isabel in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Isabel, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Isabel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Isabel (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Isabel
With the satellite map of Santa Isabel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Isabel.
Vote for Santa Isabel. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Isabel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Isabel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Alto del Estero (2 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (La Gamuza) (5 inhabitants)
- El Cantarito (- inhabitants)
- El Clarín (2 inhabitants)
- El Edén (2 inhabitants)
- La Poza (4 inhabitants)
- Las Chacas (- inhabitants)
- Laurita (- inhabitants)
- Loma del Tigre (- inhabitants)
- Meba Pavitos (5 inhabitants)
- Miradores (209 inhabitants)
- Moralillo (10737 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Progreso (- inhabitants)
- Recuerdo de la Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Tamalojuco (7 inhabitants)