The town of Santa Isabel is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Santa Isabel is at 113 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Isabel? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Isabel in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Santa Isabel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Isabel (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Isabel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Isabel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Isabel.
Vote for Santa Isabel. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Isabel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Isabel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- El Parral (- inhabitants)
- El Puntal (5 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Saladito (54 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (3 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (San Francisco) (- inhabitants)
- Las Gemelas (4 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (Manuel Lonas) (- inhabitants)
- Librado Alfaro (3 inhabitants)
- Los Yorgos (- inhabitants)
- Planta Briqueteadora (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (44 inhabitants)
- Tepehuajes de Arriba (31 inhabitants)