The town of Santa Isabel is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 7 inhabitants. Santa Isabel is at 36 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
#1 Where is Santa Isabel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Isabel (Tabasco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Isabel, which has the following symbol
#2 The population of Santa Isabel (Tabasco) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Santa Isabel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Isabel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Balancán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Isabel.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Santa IsabelDo you want to stay in Santa Isabel? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Isabel:
- HOTEL SAN JOSE: 22 km away, direction Northeast (16 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES RAMÍREZ: 21 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MAC GREGOR: 20 km away, direction Northeast (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MACGREGOR: 20 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Santa Isabel as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Santa Isabel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Isabel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about Santa Isabel
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Acatempan (- inhabitants)
- Agua Bendita (6 inhabitants)
- Cuyos de Caoba (369 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (- inhabitants)
- El Foco (3 inhabitants)
- El Silencio (127 inhabitants)
- La Unión (7 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Joaquín 2da. Sección (54 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (- inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Adela (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Marlene (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)