Santa Isabel (San Luis de la Paz, Guanajuato)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Santa Isabel, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Guanajuato.
The town of Santa Isabel is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #386 of the whole municipality. Santa Isabel is at 2,027 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Isabel is located at 12.5 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of San Luis de la Paz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Isabel.
Where is Santa Isabel? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Isabel (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Santa Isabel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Santa Isabel (Guanajuato) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Isabel
With the satellite map of Santa Isabel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Isabel.
Vote for Santa Isabel
Do you like Santa Isabel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Isabel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Luis de la Paz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Buenavista Tercero (68 inhabitants)
- Cañada del Potrero (- inhabitants)
- El Mezote (Entronque de Charcas) (322 inhabitants)
- El Paso (5 inhabitants)
- El Potosino (129 inhabitants)
- La Cañada del Pueblito (22 inhabitants)
- La Esquina (La Esquina de la Purísima) (142 inhabitants)
- La Plazeta (75 inhabitants)
- Los Terreros (3 inhabitants)
- Misión de Chichimecas (Jesús Rangel López) (16 inhabitants)
- Puerto de León (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Trinidad (- inhabitants)
- San Javier (San Cristóbal) (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (58 inhabitants)
- Toreador y Charcos (El Derramadero) (7 inhabitants)