The town of Santa Gertrudis is located in the Municipality of Córdoba (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #89 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Gertrudis is at 1,289 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Gertrudis is located at 10.4 kilometers from Córdoba, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Gertrudis.
Where is Santa Gertrudis? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Gertrudis (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Santa Gertrudis (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa GertrudisDo you want to stay in Santa Gertrudis? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Gertrudis:
- HOTEL RG: 12 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ECOS DEL VIENTO: 13 km away, direction North (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JOSE: 13 km away, direction North (10 minutes by car)
- HOLTEL-ITO: 12 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Gertrudis
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Gertrudis, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Córdoba. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Gertrudis.
Population pyramid of Santa Gertrudis (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Santa Gertrudis by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Santa Gertrudis there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Santa Gertrudis
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Gertrudis? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Gertrudis.
Vote for Santa Gertrudis
Do you like Santa Gertrudis or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Gertrudis to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Córdoba
- Berlín (942 inhabitants)
- Colonia Agrícola Santa María (612 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Margaritas (179 inhabitants)
- El Pueblito (Crucero Nacional) (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Morosini (63 inhabitants)
- Fredepo (2322 inhabitants)
- Rancho Martínez (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (Congregación el Barreal) (16 inhabitants)
- La Virgen (1 inhabitants)
- San Rafael Calería (2503 inhabitants)
- Santa Matilde (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (56 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (Segunda Manzana del Barreal) (615 inhabitants)
- Veinte de Noviembre (1616 inhabitants)
- Villas de San Isidro (771 inhabitants)