The town of Santa Fe is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #400 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Fe is at 531 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Fe is located at 19.0 kilometers from Tecate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Fe.
Where is Santa Fe? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Fe in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Fe.
Need to locate a certain Santa Fe building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Fe (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Fe
With the satellite map of Santa Fe will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Fe.
Vote for Santa Fe. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Fe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Fe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- General Felipe Ángeles (289 inhabitants)
- El Vivero (1 inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Fonseca (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ibarra (4 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Ilusión (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Cuates (2 inhabitants)
- Los Gordos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Sebastianes (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho María Candelaria (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ontiveros (Palo Escrito) (3 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (9 inhabitants)