Santa Elena (Culiacán, Sinaloa)
Maps, photos and statistics of Santa Elena, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants of the State of Sinaloa
The town of Santa Elena is located in the Municipality of Culiacán (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 6 inhabitants. Santa Elena is at 10 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Santa Elena? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Elena (Sinaloa) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Elena, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Elena and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Elena (Sinaloa) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Elena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Elena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Culiacán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Elena.
Vote for Santa Elena
Do you like Santa Elena or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Elena to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Culiacán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Sinaloa (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Culiacán
- Adolfo López Mateos (El Tamarindo) (5183 inhabitants)
- Agrícola Santa Aurora (20 inhabitants)
- Agrícola Terra Santa (- inhabitants)
- Campo Argentina (4 inhabitants)
- Campo la PingÃ¼ica (- inhabitants)
- Carrizalejo (145 inhabitants)
- Dique Batamote (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Mezquitillo (La Curva) (912 inhabitants)
- Heraclio Bernal (219 inhabitants)
- Mirasoles (25 inhabitants)
- San Martín (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (86 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)