The town of Santa Elena is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #447 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Elena is at 84 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Elena is located at 22.9 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Elena.
Where is Santa Elena? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Elena in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Elena, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Elena building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Elena (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Elena
With the satellite map of Santa Elena will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Elena.
Vote for Santa Elena. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Elena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Elena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- El Campanario (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Pueblito (8 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Santa Juana) (2 inhabitants)
- La Costa (16 inhabitants)
- La Estrella Reluciente (Sergio de Leija) (2 inhabitants)
- La Morita (1 inhabitants)
- La Sequía (Aldama) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ébanos (- inhabitants)
- Los Halcones (1 inhabitants)
- Los Leones (4 inhabitants)
- Los Romanes (San Francisco) (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (188 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (3 inhabitants)