The town of Santa Elena is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #223 of the ranking. Santa Elena is at 25 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Elena? You can find it at 23.8 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Balancán, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Elena location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Elena? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Elena (Tabasco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Santa Elena (Tabasco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa ElenaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Elena, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Elena so you can contact them.:
- CASA HUÉSPEDES DEL VALLE: 23 km away, direction South (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CENTRAL: 27 km away, direction South (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CORTES: 23 km away, direction South (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL PARAISO: 28 km away, direction South (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Elena
With the satellite map of Santa Elena will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Balancán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Elena.
Photos of Santa Elena
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Elena? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Elena.
The Postal Code of Santa Elena (Tabasco) is 86933
Are you going to send a letter to Santa Elena? Do you have a friend in Santa Elena and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Santa Elena consists of the following 5 digits: 86933. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Santa Elena ("86") correspond to the state code of Tabasco, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Santa Elena
Do you like Santa Elena or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Elena to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Arroyo el Triunfo 2da. Sección (312 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (577 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (11 inhabitants)
- El Marino (6 inhabitants)
- El Pucté (- inhabitants)
- Frente Único (65 inhabitants)
- Jerusalém - Belén (152 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (Parada San Antonio) (- inhabitants)
- Las Campanas (21 inhabitants)
- Pan Duro (108 inhabitants)
- San Elpidio (Banco de Grava) (87 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Santa María (5 inhabitants)