The town of Santa Delia is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #636 of the ranking. Santa Delia is at 602 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Delia? You can find it at 11.1 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 44.0 kilometers. To enjoy the Santa Delia location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Delia? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Delia in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Delia.
The population of Santa Delia (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa DeliaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Delia, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Delia so you can contact them.:
- AUTO HOTEL CAROLINA: 14 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA FUENTE: 16 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- POSADA DEL LIDER: 14 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 16 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Delia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Delia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Delia.
Photos of Santa Delia
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Delia, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Delia, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Delia
Do you like Santa Delia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Delia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- 3 Hemanos (4 inhabitants)
- Agua Escondida (Ojo de Agua) (2 inhabitants)
- Birmania (1 inhabitants)
- Celaya (4 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (12 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (6 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (4 inhabitants)
- La Florida (7 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (321 inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (3 inhabitants)
- Pinabetal (- inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- San Ricardo (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Lilia el Alto (2 inhabitants)
- Santiago Apóstol (- inhabitants)