The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #622 of the ranking. Santa Cruz is at 576 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Cruz? You can find it at 2.0 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 32.8 kilometers. To enjoy the Santa Cruz location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Cruz (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Santa Cruz building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Cruz (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Cruz.
Vote for Santa Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo del Cedro (1 inhabitants)
- Piedras Verdes (5 inhabitants)
- El Pashtal (6 inhabitants)
- Fracción Maravilla (63 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (- inhabitants)
- La Cañada (12 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (9 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cascabeles (10 inhabitants)
- Los Domínguez (5 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Potrillos (8 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (6 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (5 inhabitants)
- Veracruz (27 inhabitants)