The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #303 of the ranking. Santa Cruz is at 20 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Cruz? You can find it at 41.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Las Choapas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Cruz location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Cruz (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Cruz, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Cruz? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Cruz (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Cruz.
Photos of Santa Cruz
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Cruz? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Cruz.
Vote for Santa Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Buenos Aires (11 inhabitants)
- Dos Arroyos (7 inhabitants)
- El Castaño (4 inhabitants)
- Jesús Méndez (13 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (67 inhabitants)
- La Buena Fe (6 inhabitants)
- Las Nieves de Enero (8 inhabitants)
- Leobardo Velasco Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- Luis Donaldo Colosio (114 inhabitants)
- Rafael Murillo Vidal (58 inhabitants)
- Rafael Murillo Vidal (494 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (La Bienvenida) (33 inhabitants)
- Remigio Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (6 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (Las Cholinas) (247 inhabitants)