The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Camargo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #103 of the ranking. Santa Cruz is at 56 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Cruz? You can find it at 18.7 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Ciudad Camargo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Cruz location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Cruz (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Santa Cruz building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Cruz (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Camargo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Cruz.
Photos of Santa Cruz
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Cruz? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Cruz.
Vote for Santa Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Camargo
- Camargo (Estación Camargo) (170 inhabitants)
- Canalero (3 inhabitants)
- El Junior (Lorenzo Ramírez) (7 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (3 inhabitants)
- Héctor Chávez (- inhabitants)
- La Presita (- inhabitants)
- López y Nuevo Cadillo (319 inhabitants)
- Luz Gómez (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Cadillo (3 inhabitants)
- Puertecitos (143 inhabitants)
- Ramón Longoria (15 inhabitants)
- Román Vázquez Nuncio (3 inhabitants)
- Sabinito la Reforma (Onésimo López) (- inhabitants)
- San Daniel (- inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (La Loma) (6 inhabitants)