The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #326 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Cruz is at 34 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Cruz is located at 27.1 kilometers from Huimanguillo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Cruz.
Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Cruz (Tabasco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tabasco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Cruz (Tabasco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa CruzDo you want to stay in Santa Cruz? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Cruz:
- HOTEL POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 30 km away, direction Southeast (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL COLCRU: 29 km away, direction Southeast (22 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE GISSELLE: 32 km away, direction Southeast (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN JOSÉ: 34 km away, direction Southeast (28 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
With the satellite map of Santa Cruz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Huimanguillo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Cruz.
Photos of Santa Cruz
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Cruz, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Cruz, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Santa Cruz (Tabasco) is 86425
Are you going to send a letter to Santa Cruz? Do you have a friend in Santa Cruz and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Santa Cruz consists of the following 5 digits: 86425. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Santa Cruz ("86") correspond to the state code of Tabasco, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Santa Cruz
Do you like Santa Cruz or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Beto Aguilera (9 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- El Puente 2da. Sección (501 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (58 inhabitants)
- La Florida (57 inhabitants)
- La Quebrada (4 inhabitants)
- Las Pampas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Piedras (379 inhabitants)
- Manuel Treviño (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Alemán (4 inhabitants)
- Ocuapan (2796 inhabitants)
- Otra Banda 2da. Sección (427 inhabitants)
- Panga Nueva (La Central) (22 inhabitants)
- Pedregalito 1ra. Sección (Vicente Guerrero) (167 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (1376 inhabitants)