The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Tepehuanes (in the State of Durango). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #202 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Cruz is at 2,448 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Cruz is located at 30.7 kilometers from Santa Catarina de Tepehuanes, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Cruz.
Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Cruz in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Santa Cruz (Durango) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa CruzDo you want to stay in Santa Cruz? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Cruz:
- HOTEL MARTINEZ TRES ESTRELLAS: 51 km away, direction Northeast (39 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RAMOS: 48 km away, direction Northeast (36 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PALMA: 51 km away, direction Northeast (41 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESTRELLA: 46 km away, direction Northeast (34 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepehuanes. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Cruz.
Photos of Santa Cruz
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Cruz? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Cruz.
The Postal Code of Santa Cruz (Durango) is 35620
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Santa Cruz so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 35620. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Santa Cruz ("35") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Santa Cruz
Do you like Santa Cruz or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepehuanes
- El Aguajito (20 inhabitants)
- El Tabardillo (- inhabitants)
- El Tarahumarito (7 inhabitants)
- El Toro (2 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (24 inhabitants)
- La Cueva (3 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- Los Coconos de Arriba (Rincón de los Coconos) (6 inhabitants)
- Mesa de los Návar (141 inhabitants)
- Quebrada Honda (7 inhabitants)
- San Juan del Negro (San Juan) (81 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás de Presidio (Presidio de Arriba) (265 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (81 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Uno (Santa Rosa del Tarahumar) (12 inhabitants)
- Tabahueto el Alto (- inhabitants)