Santa Clara (Tamuín, San Luis Potosí)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Santa Clara (photos, maps, statistics, population) in a single web page.
The town of Santa Clara is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #352 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Clara is at 50 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Clara is located at 16.7 kilometers from Tamuín, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Clara.
Where is Santa Clara? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Clara (San Luis Potosí) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Clara, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Santa Clara
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Clara, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tamuín. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Clara.
Photos of Santa Clara
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Clara? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Clara.
Vote for Santa Clara. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Clara? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Clara so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Ejido Nuevo Progreso (3 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (126 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (1 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (- inhabitants)
- El Viejo Porvenir (19 inhabitants)
- Granja Etson (8 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Moctezuma (5 inhabitants)
- Los Altos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (3 inhabitants)
- Luis Donaldo Colosio (323 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Auras (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Alejandra (3 inhabitants)
- San José de Gracia (2 inhabitants)
- Tampacoy (387 inhabitants)