The town of Santa Cecilia is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #866 of the whole municipality. Santa Cecilia is at 597 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Cecilia is located at 9.8 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 31.4 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Cecilia.
Where is Santa Cecilia? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Cecilia in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Cecilia.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Cecilia (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa CeciliaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Cecilia itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MALUYES HOTEL: 4 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 12 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 14 km away, direction Northwest (12 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 14 km away, direction Northwest (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Cecilia
With the satellite map of Santa Cecilia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Cecilia.
Photos of Santa Cecilia
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Cecilia, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Cecilia, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Cecilia
Do you like Santa Cecilia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Cecilia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Caña Brava Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Carmen (6 inhabitants)
- El Placer (La Sidra) (- inhabitants)
- El Tumbí (2 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (18 inhabitants)
- Gulaber (- inhabitants)
- La Cuña (5 inhabitants)
- La Paz (Lindavista) (- inhabitants)
- La Primavera (6 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (7 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (6 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (5 inhabitants)
- Tierra Santa (396 inhabitants)
- Villa Corzo el Rosario (San Luis el Alto) (14 inhabitants)