The town of Santa Catalina is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #330 of the ranking. Santa Catalina is at 42 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Catalina? You can find it at 25.0 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Balancán, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Catalina location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Catalina? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Catalina in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tabasco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Catalina (Tabasco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa CatalinaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Catalina, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Catalina so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SAN JOSE: 24 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES RAMÍREZ: 22 km away, direction East (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MAC GREGOR: 21 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MACGREGOR: 22 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Catalina
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Catalina, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Balancán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Catalina.
Photos of Santa Catalina
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Catalina, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Catalina, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Santa Catalina (Tabasco) is 86945
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Santa Catalina so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 86945. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Santa Catalina ("86") correspond to the State of Tabasco, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Santa Catalina
Do you like Santa Catalina or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Catalina to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Altamira (- inhabitants)
- Balancán (13944 inhabitants)
- Canutillo (Santa Cruz) (21 inhabitants)
- Dos Estrellas (4 inhabitants)
- El Cristo (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (11 inhabitants)
- Guajimalpa 2da. Sección (76 inhabitants)
- La Lupita (4 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (26 inhabitants)
- Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz 2da. Sección (26 inhabitants)
- Los Venados (6 inhabitants)
- Mag (- inhabitants)
- Presidente Adolfo López Mateos (462 inhabitants)
- San Juan (428 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (4 inhabitants)