Santa Anita (Tantoyuca, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Santa Anita, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave.
The town of Santa Anita is located in the Municipality of Tantoyuca (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #429 of the whole municipality. Santa Anita is at 50 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Anita is located at 10.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Tantoyuca, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Anita.
Where is Santa Anita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Anita (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Santa Anita
With the satellite map of Santa Anita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tantoyuca. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Anita.
Vote for Santa Anita. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Anita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Anita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tantoyuca
- Canaima (5 inhabitants)
- Chote Bajo (11 inhabitants)
- El Alambique (6 inhabitants)
- El Campo Chila (3 inhabitants)
- El Chubasco Primero (4 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (9 inhabitants)
- Guayabal (300 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Juárez (La Condesa) (3 inhabitants)
- La Ribera (31 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Huastecas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (7 inhabitants)
- Mata del Tigre (270 inhabitants)
- Santa Catalina (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Vega Arriba (4 inhabitants)