The town of Santa Ana is located in the Municipality of Santa Elena (in the State of Yucatán). There are 3 inhabitants. Santa Ana is at 59 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Santa Ana? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Ana in Yucatán, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Santa Ana (Yucatán) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa AnaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Ana, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Ana so you can contact them.:
- SAC-BE INN: 12 km away, direction Northwest (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL CHACMOL: 13 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
- FLYCATCHER INN BOUTIQUE HOTEL: 14 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL CHABELITA: 27 km away, direction Northeast (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Ana
With the satellite map of Santa Ana will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa Elena. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Ana.
Vote for Santa Ana
Do you like Santa Ana or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Ana to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Elena
- Beh Haltún (2 inhabitants)
- Hotel Villas Arqueológicas (- inhabitants)
- Perseverancia (- inhabitants)
- Lidia Margarita Caamal Díaz (4 inhabitants)
- María Hilda Ek Lara (4 inhabitants)
- María Mata Huchin (6 inhabitants)
- Parcela Doña Petrona (6 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (5 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Yibah (- inhabitants)
- San Simón (423 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (3767 inhabitants)