Santa Ana (Santa Elena, Yucatán)
Maps, photos and statistics of Santa Ana, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Yucatán
The town of Santa Ana is located in the Municipality of Santa Elena (in the State of Yucatán). There are 3 inhabitants. Santa Ana is at 59 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Santa Ana? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Ana in Yucatán, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Santa Ana building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Ana (Yucatán) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Ana
With the satellite map of Santa Ana will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa Elena. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Ana.
Vote for Santa Ana. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Ana? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Ana so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Santa Elena
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Yucatán (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Elena
- Beh Haltún (2 inhabitants)
- Hotel Villas Arqueológicas (- inhabitants)
- Perseverancia (- inhabitants)
- Lidia Margarita Caamal Díaz (4 inhabitants)
- María Hilda Ek Lara (4 inhabitants)
- María Mata Huchin (6 inhabitants)
- Parcela Doña Petrona (6 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (5 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Yibah (- inhabitants)
- San Simón (423 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (3767 inhabitants)