Santa Alicia (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Know the tiny town of Santa Alicia through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Santa Alicia is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #154 of the whole municipality. Santa Alicia is at 89 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Alicia is located at 11.8 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Alicia.
Where is Santa Alicia? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Alicia in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Alicia, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Santa Alicia
With the satellite map of Santa Alicia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Alicia.
Vote for Santa Alicia. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Alicia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Alicia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Bella Vista (4 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (2 inhabitants)
- El Nacimiento (3 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo Número Uno (185 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (92 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Morales (3 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (216 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 13 (5 inhabitants)
- La Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Laguna San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- Las Magnolias (2 inhabitants)
- Quinta Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (3 inhabitants)
- Tres Aztecas (35 inhabitants)
- Tres Huastecas (51 inhabitants)