The town of San Valentín is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. San Valentín is at 821 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San Valentín? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Valentín (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Valentín, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Valentín and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Valentín (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Valentín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Valentín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Valentín.
Vote for San Valentín. Opinions.
Do you like San Valentín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Valentín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Agua FrÃa (Taizan) (- inhabitants)
- Cuevitas (102 inhabitants)
- Efrén Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- El Platanar (1 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (681 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcina El Refugio (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Flores Delgado (6 inhabitants)
- JosÃ© RamÃ³n GonzÃ¡lez (- inhabitants)
- La Corregidora (1560 inhabitants)
- La Perla (8 inhabitants)
- La Resolana (77 inhabitants)
- Los Otates (19 inhabitants)
- Rancho de JesÃºs Bobadilla (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Ases (4 inhabitants)
- Vista del Río (2 inhabitants)