The town of San Saturnino is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 10 inhabitants. San Saturnino is at 41 meters of altitude.
Where is San Saturnino? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Saturnino (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Saturnino, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Saturnino? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Saturnino (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Saturnino
With the satellite map of San Saturnino will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Saturnino.
Vote for San Saturnino. Opinions.
Do you like San Saturnino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Saturnino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- Benito Juárez (235 inhabitants)
- Cayetano Fernández (2 inhabitants)
- El Escorial (Tadeo) (3 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (11 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Fernando Barrada (7 inhabitants)
- La Florencia (5 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (Casa Revuelta) (7 inhabitants)
- Los Jobos (8 inhabitants)
- Pozole (24 inhabitants)
- Rancho Azteca (12 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (9 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda Solcuautla (15 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (19 inhabitants)
- Tres Potrillos (13 inhabitants)