San Remo (Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Remo, a beautiful tiny town of 9 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of San Remo is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 9 inhabitants. San Remo is at 286 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San Remo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Remo (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of San Remo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Remo (Baja California) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Remo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Remo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Remo.
Vote for San Remo. Opinions.
Do you like San Remo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Remo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañón Hondo (Las Palmas) (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Rehabilitación Nueva Generación (- inhabitants)
- El Viñedo (7 inhabitants)
- Familia Paredes (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Coralillo (6 inhabitants)
- El Encino (1 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (1 inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Eva (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho México (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (2 inhabitants)
- San Judas (11 inhabitants)
- Santo NiÃ±o (- inhabitants)
- Familia Villavicencio (- inhabitants)