The town of San Ramón is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #122 of the whole municipality. San Ramón is at 80 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Ramón is located at 5.9 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Ramón.
Where is San Ramón? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Ramón in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain San Ramón building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Ramón (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Ramón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Ramón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Ramón.
Photos of San Ramón
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Ramón, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Ramón, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Ramón. Opinions.
Do you like San Ramón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Ramón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Álvaro Obregón (La Trinidad) (62 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (32 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (566 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (La Loma) (71 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (92 inhabitants)
- Juan Andrade Izaguirre (11 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Dos (386 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Uno (117 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (152 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tantoán (1830 inhabitants)
- Quinta Isabel (1 inhabitants)
- Quinta Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (1 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)