San Rafael (Coyutla, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Rafael, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
The town of San Rafael is located in the Municipality of Coyutla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #37 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Rafael is at 117 meters of altitude.
The town of San Rafael is located at 5.5 kilometers from Coyutla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Rafael.
Where is San Rafael? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Rafael (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of San Rafael
With the satellite map of San Rafael will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Coyutla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Rafael.
Photos of San Rafael
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Rafael, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Rafael, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Rafael. Opinions.
Do you like San Rafael? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Rafael so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Coyutla
- Benito Picasso (12 inhabitants)
- Chichilintla (17 inhabitants)
- Coyutla (8413 inhabitants)
- Cruz Verde (617 inhabitants)
- Cueva del Tigre (10 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir Hoy Ejido Lázaro Cárdenas (115 inhabitants)
- El Viñazco (20 inhabitants)
- Finca Soto (8 inhabitants)
- Frijolillo (- inhabitants)
- Independencia (269 inhabitants)
- La Brecha (8 inhabitants)
- La Lima (108 inhabitants)
- La Palma (551 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Seis (20 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (578 inhabitants)