The town of San Pedro de Bonanza is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #144 of the ranking. San Pedro de Bonanza is at 901 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Pedro de Bonanza? You can find it at 39.2 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Pedro de Bonanza location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Pedro de Bonanza? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro de Bonanza (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Pedro de Bonanza and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Pedro de Bonanza (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pedro de Bonanza
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pedro de Bonanza, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Pedro de Bonanza.
Vote for San Pedro de Bonanza. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedro de Bonanza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedro de Bonanza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Curva Santa María (11 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (El Carmen de la Gloria) (4 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (4 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito (Estación Sauceda) (24 inhabitants)
- El Ojuelo de Enmedio (- inhabitants)
- El Toluco (- inhabitants)
- Granja El Cóndor (18 inhabitants)
- Higo (La Norita) (39 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Leona (223 inhabitants)
- Los Palmeritos (6 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (El Cuarto del Área) (3 inhabitants)
- Tanque Tuxtepec (Tuxtepec) (38 inhabitants)