The town of San Pedro de Alejandria is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 5 inhabitants. San Pedro de Alejandria is at 2,007 meters of altitude.
Where is San Pedro de Alejandria? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro de Alejandria (Aguascalientes) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Aguascalientes State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Pedro de Alejandria (Aguascalientes) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San Pedro de AlejandriaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Pedro de Alejandria, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Pedro de Alejandria so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL LUA: 20 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
- PEDRA SA DE CV: 20 km away, direction West (17 minutes by car)
- TURISTICA LOMA DE PIEDRA: 23 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- CAMPAMENTO RECREATIVO ALFREDO V BONFIL: 21 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Pedro de Alejandria
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pedro de Alejandria, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Pedro de Alejandria.
Vote for San Pedro de Alejandria
Do you like San Pedro de Alejandria or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Pedro de Alejandria to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Consuelo (24 inhabitants)
- El Mastranzo (El Mastranto) (27 inhabitants)
- Granja Acuícola Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)
- Granja El Desarrollo (7 inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- La Cañada de la Palma (- inhabitants)
- La Lagunilla (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (El Refugio) (8 inhabitants)
- Lagunita de las Flores (19 inhabitants)
- Lagunitas (- inhabitants)
- Maravillas (4 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (- inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (Barrio Pobre) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Nubes (1 inhabitants)
- Viñedos El Salvador (14 inhabitants)