The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. San Pedro is at 283 meters of altitude.
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain San Pedro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Pedro (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pedro
With the satellite map of San Pedro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Pedro.
Vote for San Pedro. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañada del Águila (- inhabitants)
- El Venado (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Mata (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Ledezma (- inhabitants)
- Los Cachorros (3 inhabitants)
- Pléyades (12 inhabitants)
- Arguílez (17 inhabitants)
- El Encino (9 inhabitants)
- El Orusos (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Oz (6 inhabitants)
- Los Sapos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho MarÃa Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ojay (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- Tres Estrellas (3 inhabitants)