The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 9 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #114 of the ranking. San Pedro is at 40 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Atotonilco, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of San Pedro? You can find it at 20.5 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of San Juan Evangelista, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Pedro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of San Pedro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San PedroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Pedro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Pedro so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL DOÑA JUANA: 13 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES SAN JUAN EVANGELISTA: 29 km away, direction Northeast (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CALDERÓN: 47 km away, direction Northwest (35 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RODRIGUEZ: 47 km away, direction Northwest (33 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Pedro
With the satellite map of San Pedro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Pedro.
Vote for San Pedro
Do you like San Pedro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Pedro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- Cascajal Grande (327 inhabitants)
- El Avillero (2 inhabitants)
- El Rocío (4 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Solcuautla (- inhabitants)
- La Caudalosa (1008 inhabitants)
- Doña Coty (5 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (5 inhabitants)
- El Tucán (- inhabitants)
- La Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Rubén Romagnoli (El Sitio) (- inhabitants)
- San Andresito (23 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Tulapan (174 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)
- Santiago Retama Velazco (El Cubilete) (7 inhabitants)