The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #265 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Pedro is at 359 meters of altitude.
The town of San Pedro is located at 19.2 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Pedro.
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain San Pedro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Pedro (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pedro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pedro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Pedro.
Vote for San Pedro. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Aserradero San Vicente (- inhabitants)
- Ciénega Prieta (349 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (34 inhabitants)
- El Rosado (9 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (11 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (5 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguita (7 inhabitants)
- La Lechuguilla (8 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de los Placeres (24 inhabitants)
- Las Cuevas (35 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas de las Lusanias (12 inhabitants)
- Los Chapotes (20 inhabitants)
- Los Novillos (12 inhabitants)
- Potreritos (15 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Chirihuizan (4 inhabitants)