The town of San Pedrito is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #298 of the ranking. San Pedrito is at 31 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Pedrito? You can find it at 10.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Huimanguillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Pedrito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Pedrito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Pedrito in Tabasco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Pedrito.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Pedrito and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Pedrito (Tabasco) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pedrito
With the satellite map of San Pedrito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Huimanguillo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Pedrito.
Photos of San Pedrito
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Pedrito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Pedrito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Pedrito. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedrito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedrito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Cuauhtémoc (236 inhabitants)
- El Puente (290 inhabitants)
- Enrique Rodríguez Cano (214 inhabitants)
- Huapacal 3ra. Sección (270 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (58 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos 1ra. Sección (Campechito) (735 inhabitants)
- Marcelino Inorrueta de la Fuente (472 inhabitants)
- Mecatepec (2314 inhabitants)
- Ocuapan (2796 inhabitants)
- Palo Mulato (Zapotal) (1184 inhabitants)
- Por la Moral de un Presidente (203 inhabitants)
- Ramírez (19 inhabitants)
- San Alfredo (48 inhabitants)
- Tembladera 1a. SecciÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Nueva 1ra. Sección (821 inhabitants)