The town of San Nicolás is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #73 of the ranking. San Nicolás is at 20 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Nicolás? You can find it at 44.4 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of José María Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Adolfo de la Huerta, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 9.3 kilometers. To enjoy the San Nicolás location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Nicolás? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Nicolás in Quintana Roo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Nicolás (Quintana Roo) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San NicolásDo you want to stay in San Nicolás? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Nicolás:
- CABAÑAS EL TUKAN: 11 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AURA ELENA: 12 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- POSADA LOS ALCATRACES: 12 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL MARQUEZ: 14 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Nicolás
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Nicolás, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of José María Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Nicolás.
Photos of San Nicolás
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Nicolás? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Nicolás.
Vote for San Nicolás
Do you like San Nicolás or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Nicolás to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Adolfo de la Huerta (90 inhabitants)
- Cacatziu (- inhabitants)
- Huay Max (1481 inhabitants)
- Kantemó (246 inhabitants)
- La Coqueta (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (1 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (152 inhabitants)
- Nachi Cocom (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Reforma (324 inhabitants)
- Saczuquil (399 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tuk (183 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Zuctuk (- inhabitants)
- San Valerio (- inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (- inhabitants)